Monday, April 11, 2005

Where to begin...

I haven't really decided where I want this blog to go, or end up. Whether it be a journal type thing, my rants about spanking (or lack thereof), or my findings in the online spanking world. ie, pics, stories etc. Maybe I will do a combination of the three :P

You see, I am a spanko. My husband however, doesn't like the whole idea of spanking me for punishment, and won't, even if it's something that really bugs him. He says I should be responsible for myself, and in a way I kinda agree, but it's not that I think I need the discipline, I need to know that he is willing to help me, and put my wants and desires above his ideas about women. I know, that sounds selfish.

I was reading Kasey's journal at http://illbeg.blogspot.com and in one of her posts she talks about why spanking works. Here is an exerpt:

" I think the reason this works is that I really like spankings when I am not asking for them – I really try to be good and I am bad and then I am punished. So, the only way to get that is to try really hard not to be spanked. I know it is weird and illogical: I love being spanked, so I try not to be spanked -- which makes me love being spanked."


Thank you Kasey! I couldn't have put it better. The question is, how do I explain this to my hubby? I have annoyed him enough with e-mails and lengthy essays on spanking, that he has stopped reading them all together. His thoughts, as I said before, is that I should be responsible for myself, even though alot of things bug him and he thinks I should stop. He doesn't seem to understand that I desire and need him to help me, that I can't do a complete turn around in *snaps fingers* a split second.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment. I must leave for now. Fear Not, I will post again tomorrow :)

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendra -- you've just started this, and it'd amazingly good! Obviously, your life has changed a bit as your SO is understanding your needs/desires, and you're mapping it as you go. The blog will be a wonderful thing for you (maybe BOTH of you) to look back at. Warmest wishes for your nifty relationship! Love, Justine

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

Hi Justine,
Thank you for the encouragement. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts. :)

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were your husband I would probably beat you with a lead pipe to shut you up because you are pretty damn stupid. How do freaks like you end up getting married? Please do not have children, and if you have them already then i feel sorry for those little bastards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home