Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hubby comes to a realization...

So I realized (while across my husbands knee) that from the beginning I should have let him read my thoughts, instead of trying to explain it to him, or having him read someone elses thoughts.

When he got home from work yesterday, I asked him to please read my posts. He agreed, since it was in fact my thoughts, and began to read. When he finished he looked at me and said "So, you want me to spank you?" Well DUH!!! I thought, but FINALLY, he seemed to understand what I wanted. We discussed some of the rules that I had mentioned on here and came up with a few more. I won't bore you with all the details.

My spanking yesterday wasn't too hard, or for any one reason in particular, it was just kind of a way to "get back into the groove" so to speak. I was told to strip completely naked, and lay across his lap. He didn't spank me that many times, and only with his hand, but for a warm up session it was pretty darn good. (And I was definately turned on :) ) So from there we preceeded to have sex. (Which I need not describe, because I am sure, every brat out there reading this will know exactly how sex after a spanking feels :) )

So after a lengthy complaint about how I wasn't spanked, and really wanted to be, (not to mention umpteen million previous attempts) I finally broke through to him and he now understands what I want.. YAY!!! (Should I be scared?? :P)

Anyway, we are implimenting the new rules and I will let you know how it goes!!

Take Care everybody
Have a great day!

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Dear kendra
Congrates! I started on this road a very long time ago with my hubby giggle and now thank the godddess we are very happy together. and yes from brat to another I do know just how wonderful the sexual experience is after a spanking.
I like your blog.
Sincerely,
Mary

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Hi Mary,
Thank you for the comment. I was beginning to think my thoughts were getting lost in cyberspace :) Do you have any advice for this stage in our dd relationship?

Hope you enjoy the blog.

Kendra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home