Thursday, April 14, 2005

New Rules

When you make rules do you set consequences? I mean, my husband doesn't agree that every wrong is a spanking offense, so there are very different consequences. One of the rules doesn't really have a consequence, which doesn't make sense to me (I will get to that one later). But here is the list of our new rules.

Tantrums
Now there are two different subcategories in this section: Arguing and Tantrums. Arguing is corner time. Now I want to make this clear, there is a definate line between discussion and argument. I am free to voice my opinion, as long as I don't raise my voice or become disrespectful. Tantrums consist of Arguing along with pouting, throwing things (I had a problem with that before), storming off, not listening, or just being bratty. That is a major spanking offense, with corner time as a cool down before hand. (And maybe after.. who knows)
Smoking
I am allowed 5 cigarettes a day. Anything over 5 I go, I am allowed that many less the next day. Easy enough right??? Wrong!
Lying
I don't know what it is about this that is soo hard. I have this horrid habit, but normally I only lie to save my behind, but I want the spankings for discipline (And fun too), this doesn't make sense in my mind.
Spanking: Severity (impliment/position/etc) to be determined by the length of time it took me to tell my husband, and what I lied about.
House Keeping
Okay, so this is the one that doesn't make any sense, I have a list of chores and what day I am going to do them on. Ex) Monday is Kitchen day.. the rule is that if it's not done by the time the husband gets home I have to drop whatever I'm doing and finish said chore. That's it!! No, loss of privledges, no corner time, no spanking NOTHING!!!! Grrr, I am so frustrated with that. It's like the BIGGEST and I mean BIGGEST problem of all time, and all I have to do is the chore??? No real incentive to do it, no reason not to. Does this make sense?
Anyway. I am done ranting about how crazy I think some of these rules are, but I guess that since he's my husband and HOH I gotta do what he says.
And if you have any ideas about a consequence for not keeping the house clean.. lemme know. I am sure he's open to suggestions, as long as they aren't mine :P
Hope you all have a great day!

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know what kind of comment I should leave. The rules make some sense. Tho, I agree that something should be worked out with the kitchen thing. Maybe, a lack of spanking. For a couple of days?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

That could make sense anonymous.. thanks for the idea :)

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm a little late but for not keeping the house clean my punishment is 5 to 10 belt swats. Amount and severity dependant on what I didn't get done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home